Most insulated thermos bottles have plastic built into the body or worse, inside of the lid - not this one! Plastics can leach hormone disrupting and other chemicals into food. How happy we are to launch this flask with body and lid made entirely of high-quality rust-proof stainless steel. This thermal container is a delight for carrying soups, chili, hot cocoa, miso, hot rum toddies and so much more! Note that there is a high quality, thin silicone seal in the lid to keep it leak-proof and backpack safe.
Why you will like it:
- It is completely plastic-free, even the lid interior;
- It is made of high quality 18-8 food grade stainless steel;
- It is made to last forever;
- It is compact and may contain up to 11 oz (350 ml) of hot food;
- It features a handle to carry with ease;
- It is designed to prevent plastic chemicals from leaching into your food;
- It is just plain beautiful to look at!
- It is double walled and vacuum insulated.
- It keeps the temperature! According to our tests with boiled tea, it stayed hot for 3 hours and after 6 hours was still warm!
Read the blog post we wrote about our 15-year quest to come up with this awesome product here.
*If your flask says "SUS 316" in the lid, this means that you received one of the random few lids that are made with 316 stainless steel instead of 304. Please rest assured that this is just as high quality and rustproof as the usual 304 lids.
Materials: 18-8(304) stainless steel with a food grade silicone seal.
Height with lid: 13 cm / 5.11"
Diameter: 9.5 cm / 3.74"
Country of origin: Ethically made in China.
Care: Hand wash and avoid submerging so water does not enter where the handle meets the lid.
Health & Environment: Plastic-free, BPA-free, and recyclable.
Packaging: Recyclable box.