Health warning! These are super amazing for your body. Your body will be screaming, “THANK YOU for feeding me this phenomenally nutritious, organic and non-GMO live food, and THANK YOU for acknowledging that I am what you eat.”
No silly, you’re not literally alfalfa sprouts, but putting some of these in you each day is like a life-long health insurance policy. Intimidated by the idea of sprouting? Keep calm and sprout on, full simple instructions provided here and with the product...
How to sprout seeds
- Wash the seeds, the jar, and lid.
- Place seeds in the jar (no more than a quarter of the way up the jar as they will expand quite a bit) and cover with a few inches of water
- Let them soak for 4-6 hours preferably covered under a towel or tea cozy to keep the jar in the dark.
- Drain the seeds 2-3 times a day and immediately drain
- Continue to rinse the seeds daily to be sure they don't dry out and keep out of direct sunlight. As soon as they are big enough to harvest (generally 5-6 days) give them a final rinse and drain well in a colander.
- Remove unsprouted seeds. Once dry, put in bowl and use within 1 week. Eat Raw
Ingredients: Organic alfalfa sprouting seeds
Country of origin: Italy
Health & environment: Non-GMO and organic
Packaging: Recyclable paper envelope
Be the first to review this product.
- 0.01 KGS