Do away with plastic tape that is not recyclable and is toxic when burnt. Plus, it increases the cost of recycling your packaging materials because it must be separated from the cardboard during sorting. Paper tape is made of paper so it is completely natural, 100% recyclable and compostable.
This 60lb paper water activated tape or gummed paper tape has a natural latex glue adhesive on a natural kraft paper backing which becomes sticky when moistened. It works well when you cut the piece to the desired length and then apply water with a sponge or a wet rag.
Here are some of the advantages of this plastic-free paper tape:
- It creates an integral closure because the water-activated adhesives in paper tape penetrate right into the liner of the carton, creating a total bond. The tape thus becomes part of the carton and adds strength to it.
- Because of the strength of gummed paper tape much less tape needs to be used, compared with plastic film tapes.
- It won't lose its properties under extreme weather such as high heat, sunshine, humidity and cold.
- This tape will last for years, keeping boxes closed and safe.
Materials:The paper tape is up to 25% post consumer recycled content and has a maize starch-based adhesive.
- Width: 5.08 cm / 2"
- Length: 182 Meters / 600 Feet
Care Instructions: Lightly wet the adhesive side of the kraft gum paper tape. Apply tape and pat it to ensure it has connected.
Country of Manufacture:
Health and Environment: Recyclable and compostable.