Hi Folks, I'm completely thrilled to have found your website (I was Googling for "stainless steel ice tray"). Since the beginning of the year,...
Redeeming a Life Without Plastic Gift Certificate
|How can I redeem a Life Without Plastic gift certificate I purchased, or send it to another person as a gift (and/or give the recipient a hard copy certificate)?
|To use a Life Without Plastic gift certificate you must have the redemption code. The person who purchased the certificate must go into their account to retrieve the redemption code. Here is the procedure for retrieving the gift certificate redemption code:
- Log in to your account at:
https://lifewithoutplastic.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=login - Once you have logged in, go to the top of the page and click on 'My Account'.
- Scroll down to the 'Gift Certificate' section.
- You will see the amount of the gift certificate indicated.
- Click on the button that says 'SEND A GIFT CERTIFICATE'.
- This will bring you to a page where you can send the gift certificate to the recipient or to yourself by e-mail. If you wish to give a hard copy of the certificate to someone in person, you should send it to yourself so that you receive the redemption code. Alternatively, you can send the redemption code directly to the recipient by entering their e-mail address.
- In the e-mail that is sent, the redemption code will be included. And this is the code to be entered to use the gift certificate when purchasing a product in the on-line Life Without Plastic boutique and checking out (The code simply needs to be entered in the 'Gift Certificate' field during checkout and the amount will be credited to the person placing the order.)
- If you wish to give a hard copy of the certificate to the recipient, you can print out the certificate at this page:
- Fill out the certificate, including the redemption code.
- The certificate is then ready to be presented to the recipient.